Sunday, May 25, 2008

Followup From Mark's Gall Bladder Posting

Well, I posted a while back that Mark was having gall bladder problems and after a lot of medical tests, gall bladder, pancreas, EKG, stress test, Mark self-diagnosed himself. He thought he had been drinking too much of the sugar-free Koolaide with the artificial sweetener in it. We had bought the Wal-Mart stuff and I would make a pitcher at night and he would drink most of it the next day. That's when most of his chest pains and sleepless nights started. So he quit drinking the diet sodas and the sugar-free Koolaide. Now he feels great, no chest pains and has been sleeping good at night.

I don't have any trouble with that stuff. I guess some people's metabolism isn't the same and it affects them differently.

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you that when I was pregnanat the doctor told me I could not have nutrisweet or any artificial sweetners and I was gestational diabetic. I thought to myself if it is that bad for my baby, it can't be good for me - so I won't touch it and I keep my kids from it as well. Just made sense after that. Then I did some research and you don't even want to know what I found. I'm so glad he is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.