Saturday, March 18, 2017

Tired, Tired, Tired

Chemo started on Monday, 3/13/17 and finished about 10:15 p.m.  My first full day of Chemo was Tuesday.  I wasn't doing too bad, but really sore from the port surgery.

Day 2 Wednesday

I still had some pain from the port, taking pain meds to help that.  I went into work, and actually made it to work at around 7:30 (normally I go in around 6:30-7:00) and made it until about 3:30.  It helped to be at work to focus on something besides cancer.

Day 3 Thursday

I thought I was going to do better today, I got up early and had some pain so took a pain medicine, I went right back to sleep.  Made it into work around 9:30.

Day 4 Friday

I thought today would be the turnaround day for me.  I got up early, got ready but sat in the chair in the living room and just slept until about 8:30 or so.  I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.  That's something I never do.

Being tired is so hard for me, I usually am on the go all day long.  I am hoping the next two weeks will be easier and then I'll get my next treatment on March 29th.  I decided to go on a Friday, so I can sleep on the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.