Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Funny Flower Story About My Husband


For those of you that know my husband, you'll think this story is funny.  I am not sure if others will, but as long as I am not unhappy with it, that's all that matters, right?

So Mark is not really a flower kind of guy.  Sometimes he'll buy me flowers from Walmart and every once in a while on our anniversary, he might send me flowers.

One year, he was crazy about playing the game Kingdom of Camelot on the iPad.  He would go so far as asking that for his birthday, I would just buy him gems.  It was really a waste of money, but he doesn't spend money on a lot of things, so I figured, "What the heck?  Buy him what he wants for his birthday!".

Part of the game is that you can sign up for things to get gems, like credit cards, website email lists, etc.  One day I was at work and I got a notice on my credit card that something was charged to an online flower shop.

I was skeptical of this charge, it wasn't our anniversary or anything.  So then I got to thinking, I wonder if Mark got gems for ordering flowers?

Yep, that's what happened, Mark got a bunch of gems for ordering flowers for me.

I don't think I ever will let him live that one down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.