Thursday, March 30, 2017

I'm not part of the 25%! Losing my hair....


So I was really hoping that I would be part of the 25% that *don't* lose their hair.  But it's not to be, I've been pulling out strands of my hair today.  This morning when I washed my hair, there was hair all over my hands.  Then this afternoon, I would just pull out strands of hair that looked like the below.



My scalp also feels really weird, it's hard to describe.  Just another phase of this journey to get through.  One day at a time.

I'm back in Tulsa tonight.  Nicky came with Mark and I, we're showing her all around the hospital. I've got doctor appointments tomorrow, then a session of chemo.  Session #2.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.