Sunday, February 24, 2008

WD40 really does remove crayon marks

I should have taken a picture of Kasey's crayon marks all over this little white plastic table I had. We put paper on it, but he colored on it anyway! (Of course!). He would walk around it and point to the crayon marks and say "bad, bad, bad". I did a little research on the Internet and it said to try WD40 on it. Sure enough it cleaned it right up!

He was bad today, climbing all over things, we have been trying to teach him not to do that, so we put him in timeout (which right now is a playpen). He likes to say "bad, bad, bad" all the time, so I told him he was "bad, bad Kasey". He just looked at me and pointed his little finger at me and said "Bad, bad Momma". Needless to say, it was so cute, I could hardly say anything to him.

No quilting this weekend. I went upstairs and sat around in my quilt room for a while, but just couldn't get motivated to do anything. I am a little lost right now in my quilting. Just don't know what to do.

I think I am hooked right now on reading quilt blogs and looking for patterns to print out.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.