Thursday, February 14, 2008

Right Brain Left Brain & Organizing Quilt Patterns

Have you ever taken the right brain left brain test? You can just do a google search on it and find all kinds of tests out there. I am a left brained person as is my husband. I didn't really find out much about what if a left brained marries a left brained, but I found out quite a bit about left brainers.

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

The details of left brained really fits me. It's interesting when you do these things and see how they correspond.

I am getting all my quilt patterns organized. I have a lot that I have printed off the Internet so I made a binder up for table runners and have put all those patterns in there. Now I need to get 2 more binders, one for just patterns and then one for Kids Quilt Patterns. I have several of those.

Does anyone have good ideas for organizing their patterns? I thought about creating a binder for already created quilts. Then if I wanted to make a quilt I had already done, I would know it was in that binder.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.