Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dr. Seuss Party at the Library

We went to the library's Dr. Seuss 50th birthday party tonight and met our friends Mike and Becky. They have a daughter, Grace, who is 9 months older than Kasey.

They got to eat birthday cake. Kasey did really good with his fork and didn't make a huge mess. I got him a piece of white cake with white icing because that's my favorite! (But he ate all of it, so I didn't get any - I think that backfired on me... ) Becky got Grace a piece of chocolate cake with white icing. I bet that was Becky's favorite too! :)
Kasey wasn't sure about the Cat in the Hat. He went right to her and sat on her lap. He just didn't know what to think of her makeup!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.