Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lunch with Michelle


Michelle and I met for lunch today at Captain D's (one of my favorite places for Iced Tea! She is the one that got me started on the eye spy quilt (thank you!!) and gave me several squares for it. She is interested in a getting a new laptop, so I took mine to Captain D's so she could check it out.

We took a web cam picture of all of us. I'm on the left, Mark is behind me, then Kasey in the front. Michelle is on the right with her son Cooper, who is 3.

I am trying to get her to blog. Maybe if she gets a NEW computer, she will!

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely tell I need to give Cooper a haircut for sure now! Thanks for including us in your blogspot - how fun is this! Our luncheon was great and love the laptop. Maybe I will get a blogsite after laptop then I can put my eye spy quilt on there and you can link it to yours, just a thought. You also need to showcase all those pillowcases - we do need an all day sew date. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.