Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Prizes Arrived

I got my first Blog contest prizes in the mail yesterday! It was so exciting, I got these from Kristie, who had a contest on her blog not too long ago and I won!! It was really fun to get her package. So thank you Kristie!!!
I love seasons, so this book was really neat.
While I was taking pictures, I was thinking about my poor camera. I bought it back in April and it is really, really small. I just love how it fits in my purse or in my pocket (which is not a good idea sometimes!). When we went to Texas, a piece on the top of the camera came off that holds the button in, I was able to find it, but put a bandaid on it because that is all I had in the car and it was too little to put somewhere because I didn't want to lose it again. The bandaid worked so well, I have just left it on there.

So when I had my scooter wreck, I had my camera in my pocket, because you never know when you will have a spot you want to take a picture, right? Well, that is exactly the side I landed on and it cracked my screen. I was able to get a good picture of it with my old camera.

That is so sad, but I am AMAZED that it didn't damage it anymore. I can still see the pictures and it didn't hurt the quality of the pictures any.

Tomorrow I am getting a new coffee pot from Amazon.com. It's Keurig, one pot coffee maker. I can't wait!!! I have been wanting one ever since the Pioneer Woman posted a giveaway on her blog and told about how much she loved hers. So I finally cashed in some points on my MasterCard and ordered it...

1 comment:

  1. Finally!!!! I was starting to worry!!!! I hope you enjoy them, I think there are some cute kid quilts in one of them. Anyway, I am just glad that they got there.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.