Friday, August 15, 2008

Just Turn Your Back for a Minute!


My new coffee pot arrived and I set it up yesterday. This morning, I had some stuff out on the counter top, include a small container of sugar. I went in the other room for a minute, came back in and Kasey was on the counter top and had poured the sugar all over the counter and was stomping his feet in it.
I told him he was bad and shouldn't do that, but then I wanted him to pose for a picture, so I sent a mixed message to him, but I thought he was really cute. At least he didn't throw it all over the floor, that would have been a mess.
His shirt came from Nicky, when she went to Jamaica. I don't really like it because the neck is all stretched out on it. It will end up in a t-shirt quilt someday for him.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie!!!! They just love getting into things, don't they?
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.