Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chalk Outlines

Kasey loves playing with chalk. We thought it would be fun to outline his body on the concrete.

I hope this picture shows up ok, by the grass is Kasey in one pose, then he rolled over and posed again and toward the front he is curled up a little with his hands by his head. We got our cat to lay down too and took her picture.





Kasey talked his daddy into doing it too, so we outlined him.


Isn't that the cutest thing? I am so glad I took a picture of this.

Kasey went to Cricket preschool this week. He cried when I left him but he did really good after I left. My little boy is growing up...


Sissy can be mean to Kasey sometimes, I think she really wanted a little baby sister. She put his hair up in a barrette. He wasn't real impressed. I think his expression is really cute... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.