Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blogger Exporting

Did you read about the new blogger export feature? I have my blog on a different login for my igoogle page, which I love and a separate one for blogger. Everytime I login to post to my blog, I have to change my login and then can't get to my igoogle page until I login to it. So this export feature will let me export my blog out and import it into a new blog. It's apparently on a demo site right now and they will publish it later, but I can't wait. I will probably rename my blog too, because I don't put much stuff about quilting on it. Maybe this winter I will quilt more though.

I did go to my quilting room and reorganize a little bit.

2 posts in 1 day - pretty amazing for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.