Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Zip Line and Adventure Park

We went to an adventure park right before Mackinaw City, Michigan and rode a zip line, climbed a rock wall and went over a swinging bridge.  It was a really neat place, the zip line was short, wasn’t nearly as expensive as the ones I’ve seen other places (cost us $8 each).  It at least gave us an idea of what it was like.

 CIMG5136

We walked across this swinging bridge before going on the zip line. 

CIMG5138 CIMG5139 CIMG5146 CIMG5151

CIMG5153

This is Mark going across the zip line.  I know it’s hard to see him.

CIMG5154

Here is the rock wall we climbed up.  It was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

CIMG5156

Top of the lookout tower, you can see Mackinaw Island in the distance. 

CIMG5161

This adventure park was an old saw mill, they actually had it working with the water to power the saw.  It was neat.

CIMG5163

I took a video while I went over the zip line.  This was something that was on my list of things I wanted to do.  Don’t laugh at my screeching noises, I was just doing that to be funny, it wasn’t scary.  I was also swinging my legs around to go in circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.