Friday, May 15, 2009

Suduko Quilt Done

I am really getting stuff done the last couple of weeks, I finished the top of this Suduko quilt in March, 2008 and finally got it quilted and sewed the binding on it. Kasey was really excited to take all these quilt pictures and he had to be in all the pictures. What a ham!

Here is the back. If I had that iphone when I bought the Suduko backing, I would have known that I didn't buy enough of it! So I pieced some of the leftover fabric I had to make the backing work. My friend Barbara did that on a quilt she made for Kasey when he was born and it looked really great. I am pleased with how it turned out. I didn't plan anything on making the pieces match up to anything, I just sewed them all together. The orange squares ended up lining up together, but I didn't plan that.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.