Sunday, August 2, 2009

A UFO Completed #1

I have to complete 3 un-finished objects (a quilting term to you non- quilters – not an unidentified flying object).  It’s not like I really HAVE to do it, but Barbara and I are planning a trip soon and she thought we should finish 3 UFO’s before we go on the trip.  That way we feel better about buying more fabric to start a new project.  Well, not that we really need a reason to buy more fabric, right? 

So I finally got this table runner done! 

CIMG2923

My mom, Barbara and I all went to Paducah KY one year and I bought this Eleanor Burns pattern.  I started it that year, I don’t know when it was, maybe 2002?  Anyway, I finally finished it last year and decided I better get it quilted so I could get it off my list.  It’s probably the oldest project I have left to finish!  Woohoo. 

CIMG2924

Here’s a few other pictures of quilts I have been working on.  This is a Moda Enchanted Holiday pattern.  I started quilting it and had trouble with the machine and just haven’t gone back to it.  So this will end up being my UFO #2. 

 CIMG2930

I got the borders added on this It’s Snowing! Quilt.  Do you think it looks better with the borders? 

CIMG2926

CIMG2674

Here’s one I’ve been working on for Mark.  I made it with 2 Charm Packs from Moda’s Northern Flight by Holly Taylor.  I bought some more fabric to add additional borders.   CIMG2925

So #3 will be quilting one of these 2 quilts I think.

Well, that’s it for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.