Saturday, August 29, 2009

“Julie & Julia”

Mark and I went to the movies today in Springfield and watched “Julie and Julia”.  What a great movie!  It was so funny and Meryl Streep was really good as Julia Child.  But unlike many reviewers, I liked Julie’s part.  On the way home, Mark and I were trying to think about things we could blog about, but not much came to mind.  I wish I was a better blogger, I really like reading other people’s blogs, especially the ones that blog almost every day.  Pioneer Woman and Kelly’s Korner are my favorites.  On the quilting side, I like Moda Bake Shop and Cre8tive Quilter.

It really made me want to cook and I thought about it all the way home.  Especially the beouf bourguignon recipe.  Unfortunately, thinking about it is probably all I’ll do.  I don’t really feel like cooking now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.