Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why is Nap Time So Hard?

Isn't it funny how much a child fights nap time? It is so hard to get Kasey to take a nap now, he will be 3 in June, but thinks he doesn't need a nap at all. We got him to go to his bedroom yesterday to play and he sat on the bed, reading one of his books and fell right to sleep, I bet he wasn't there 5 minutes. I would love to be able to take a nap everyday! That would be the life huh?
We didn't get too much snow yesterday. Today, March 1st is the first day of trout fishing season. It is about 20 degrees outside today, here's a pic I pulled off the Internet of the fishermen standing on a dam going across the spring river. But for me, that means spring is not too far away! I'm ready for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.