Thursday, March 19, 2009

Skiing at Keystone

This was the little escalator we went up to ski down the hill. I really don't even think this is called the bunny slope, it's probably something more like the toddler slope. Kasey liked riding the escalator up. I didn't get off this slope. :)

Kasey went up and down probably 10 times. Herehe is with Alan. He did really good balancing. Next time we go, we'll probably be able to put him in lessons. He got really tired, plus at first it took forever to get him to wear the boots. He didn't like them.

Here's Donna wiped out and Kayla wiped out. Alan is standing over Kayla giving her some kind of a "pep talk". Hmmmm.....


I don't have a picture of me skiing. No one seems to ever take my picture... :( Isn't that the way it always goes. I did get Mark to video me and then he took a regular picture and it was a close up so didn't even show me with ski's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.