Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quilt Shopping Trip

Well, I did get to do a little quilt shopping while I was in San Antonio yesterday. I got 2 fat quarters of Christmas fabric, one is candy canes and the other is Christmas cookies. My friend at work, Nita, and I are very slowly collecting fabric to make a Christmas Candy jar quilt. I think I have only 3 or 4 so far. So Nita, I will share this with you!!

I also bought 3 charm packs of It's Snowing by Moda. I really like the fabric in this pack and will make a Christmas quilt sometime. Don't have a clue as to what pattern I will use, but am hoping will be enough.

My last item was a yard of Texas fabric for a pillowcase for Kasey to remind him of our trip

Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.