Thursday, February 11, 2010

L’amour Fabric – Jelly Roll

I ordered a Jelly Roll last weekend and it came today!  I am really excited about it and love the colors in the line.

Moda Lamour Valentine Ivory and Red Hearts

I think I am going to try to do this quilt Sampler.   The first block comes out March 1st.  I am not sure what I am going to do for the wide border or the sashing.  I really like the dark browns, maybe the brown with little red hearts as the wide border and maybe the solid red for the sashing.  The pattern calls for background fabric and I’m not really sure what that is used for, so will wait and see what the first one looks like before I order anything. 

We had a Valentine’s Party at pre-school today.  I will try to post the pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.