Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Block of the Month Quilt

I know, I have started too many projects, but I talked Barbara into doing this block of the month with me.  Burning the Midnight Oil's Fall Fancy

bom4

This is a little more complicated than I normally do, but I think I can do it!  Especially if Barbara is helping me.  Thanks, Barbara!

So step one is to make the 4 patch and 9 patch blocks.  I decided to do mine in lilac and light green.  Barbara is going to do reds, blues and tans.  We’re both using up the stash we have so we’re being resourceful! 

Here’s my step 1 done:

Step1

I have to square the blocks up, but that won’t take too long.  Step 2 is already out, it’s the middle appliqué blocks.  Not really looking forward to that. 

These steps come out the 15th of every month.  I think it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.