Thursday, October 12, 2017

Pioneer Woman and a Beautiful Garden in Tulsa

Mom and I went to this see the Mercantile, Pioneer Woman's store in Pawhuska, OK, not too far from Tulsa.  We ate dinner there and we both got grilled cheese sandwiches, how crazy is that?

We did get Cheesy Olive Bread, which was delicious!  I have made this at home before and it's really good.


Tomato soup!



This was the original painting on the old building that Pioneer Woman renovated, I'm glad she didn't tear it down.  The wood carvings were really nice too.


This is how I paid for the meal, plus I just entered my email address to send me the receipt.  How cool is that?


The Mercantile Store.  We didn't buy much, but was fun to look around.


It was really nice that it wasn't busy.  I've seen pictures of the store just jam packed with people.  I wouldn't have enjoyed that at all!


The next day, we went to a city park.  This was a truck outside the hospital.  Not sure why the guy had an alligator on the front, but was pretty funny!



This park was really nice.  Had several fountains, plants, etc.  The roses had suffered a disease so they weren't too healthy. 














 These mushrooms were in the yard, there were a lot of them around.


When we got back, the Tulsa Ukulele Club was playing some music.  There are so many different volunteers that go to the hospital and do activities.  It's really nice.


Short video of the music.


Mom went on the Tour of Tulsa one day, she enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.