Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kasey’s Bedroom

I painted Kasey’s bedroom over July 4th.  His room was just a plain off white.  I thought I had taken some pictures of it “before” but couldn’t find them.  I let him pick the color, he picked a yellow that was off a light switch wall plate he had.  I was a little worried about it, but I was really happy with it after it was all done.

We have some work to do putting up some wall decorations.  We found a really cool St. Louis Cardinals Stadium picture that shows the Arch and then the field with the Arch showing up where they mowed the field, it’s a really cool picture and will look good against the background yellow.

DSCF2187

This picture is too dark, sorry about that.  DSCF2184 DSCF2185

There is the wall switch by the door that we pulled the yellow out from.  It’s got a baseball, catcher’s mitt, etc in it.  DSCF2186

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.