Monday, July 25, 2011

Grilling a Brush

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you grilled a brush on your BBQ Grill?  Well, I have the answer for you, right here…

Not just one but TWO brushes! 

CIMG6317

 

CIMG6318 

Mark put the grill brushes in the grill, moved them off the back porch so we could clean the porch off.  Then went to heat up the grill today for some hot dogs. 

Kasey ran in from the porch, yelling “Dad, the grill is smoking!”. 

Mark said, “Yes, I know Kasey, grills smoke.”

So Kasey went back outside and the grill was still smoking, a lot, Kasey ran back in and said “Dad, you better come out here, you have to see this!”

I called Mark and Kasey from work to see how they were doing and Kasey immediately told me what Dad did.  He was sure HE would get in trouble for that one! 

I think it might be time for a new grill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.