Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Cool Cancer Shoes for Me!

Aren't these the cutest shoes ever?  These were made by Lexi, she is the daughter of a friend, Amanda. Mandy's husband Mike used to work with me at DT Engineering and they were also neighbors.  I was sad when they moved.  :(  

Lexi is so talented, I have watched her mom post all of her artwork on Facebook over the years.  Lexi has made shoes in all sorts of designs.  These were ones I received from them.  I love them!  I was so excited to get them and they were such a cool surprise.

I wore them Friday for my treatment in Tulsa and everyone talked about them.  The Bible verse is from Jeremiah 31:25 "I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."  

Thank you Lexi for my shoes!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.