Friday, October 23, 2009

1000 piece puzzle ends in Hot Chocolate Disaster!

Well, this was the next puzzle I was working on:

CIMG3251

Well, I had probably 3/4 of it done, it was 1000 pieces, the first I had ever attempted.  Little sweet Kasey decided he wanted hot chocolate so I had a little crayon thermos and I mixed it in that and let him pour it into the lid (I know, you mothers out there are saying, that was your first mistake).  Well, he was at the dining room table where I was working on the puzzle and yes, you know exactly what he did.  He spilled it all over my puzzle.

CIMG3245

See the hot chocolate how it soaked all under the puzzle.

CIMG3246

More of it.

CIMG3248

Now what to do with it?  I am going to let it dry out and see what happens.  I wanted to cry.  I know everyone thinks it’s funny out there is blog land, right? 

This was one of the puzzles I bought at the flea market for $1 so I guess I can’t complain too much.  If I had paid $15, I would have been more upset. 

CIMG3247

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have trouble posting, change the drop down next to Comment As: to Anonymous.